ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ



The Blog



Archives


Follow


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Follow Char and Nina
Follow Char and Nina
Follow our blog with bloglovin


Contact

Stats


AmazingCounters.com Since October 2010.





Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
The Blog Farm

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers Top Personal blogs Char Nina Blog Teen Bestfriend Blog Ratings Filipino & Pinoy Blogs N1 Website Directory












Moving on!

Hey guys! Been awhile since my last update here. The reason why I'm not updating this blog is because I've been updating the other one.. And I think this blog is gonna move on to another place.. I planned to make this as my picture blog for fashion and chictopia etc. but I'm disappointed 'cause blogger upload pics very slow and my pics are compressed into lower quality so it'll be easier to view for others which is a disadvantage for me 'coz I work hard for nicer quality pics.. Then I found out recently that Tumblr holds High Resolution pictures which is better for The Runway Doll. The only thing that I don't like about Tumblr are their layouts. Blogger still holds the best layouts ever. So, for all-time bloggers, maybe we'll just keep in touch through my official blogger site CharNina. Keep visiting though, coz I still might change my mind :)

"Moving on!" was Posted On: Friday, February 18, 2011 @5:26 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.