ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ



The Blog



Archives


Follow


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Follow Char and Nina
Follow Char and Nina
Follow our blog with bloglovin


Contact

Stats


AmazingCounters.com Since October 2010.





Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
The Blog Farm

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers Top Personal blogs Char Nina Blog Teen Bestfriend Blog Ratings Filipino & Pinoy Blogs N1 Website Directory












Black Mermaid

I did a little photoshoot in my room. 'coz I really love photoshoots, playing dress ups and stuffs like that. My aunt/tita Kath and my lil sister helped with the outfit and stage design. We used masking tape to hold the background, which is actually our bed cover, at my wall. I am using here Kath's black dress and peep toe heels and my 3rd year Prom Necklace.

It kinda look like i'm on a clam shell or something and I feel like a mermaid because of the dress's tube cut and flowy skirt. Though, pictures may seem low resolution and pixelated because I don't have DLSR yet. I'm still using my old digicam. Well, it still works but with a not-so-great quality.














Hope you like it!

Labels:

"Black Mermaid" was Posted On: Monday, January 10, 2011 @2:54 PM | 4 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.